More than 1 billion people worldwide have discovered the benefits of buying online, and the numbers keep growing – especially in South Africa.
And it’s not just because of the obvious convenience of simply switching on their computer, deciding what they want in a couple of clicks and then having it delivered right to their door. The fact is that with the innovative encryption and continuous security upgrades on the majority of SA’s sites, buying online has become exceedingly safe.
No credit card? No problem!
According to research, many South African shoppers are under the impression that if they don’t have a credit card, they can’t shop online, even though many e-commerce sites – like Herbex – offer alternative forms of payment, like EFT.
It’s also up to us to keep your money safe
In addition, South Africans seem hesitant to shop online because they think the risk is only on them, but it’s actually up to the payment gateway and financial institution to ensure that the money transfer is safe and secure. The responsibility on you, the online shopper, is to stick to credible merchants who use payment gateways like PayU, SA’s largest payment partner, who processes all the online transactions for Herbex.
Need more convincing?
Here are 20 more reasons why buying Herbex online is the best thing you’ll do today:
- It doesn’t take any expensive petrol to fire up your computer and buy online.
- You don’t have to make time for a shopping trip – get everything in a couple of clicks.
- We have regular online special offers that you won’t find in-store.
- The more you buy online, the more you save with our rewards programme.
- You can pay by EFT or credit card.
- Our online store is never closed.
- You can get product info and reviews quickly, and without asking a shop assistant.
- There’s a greater variety of products on offer online.
- You won’t have to go all the way to the store, only to find they’re out of stock.
- It’s simple to keep track of your spending and your purchases.
- You can shop during your lunchtime at work.
- Getting stuff delivered and opening your package is so much fun!
- It’s better for your waistline; you get to avoid the chocolates and sweets at the till.
- No waiting in line. On the web, it’s like you’re the only one in the store!
- Nobody is going to look at you funny for shopping in your PJs.
- There is no need to use public toilets.
- You don’t need to go from store to store with lots of bags.
- It’s flu season. You’re much more likely to stay healthy by staying at home.
- You don’t have to drag the kids to the shops and end up buying them stuff.
- There’s no worries about not having cash to pay for parking / tipping the car guard.