Sharing Slimming Secrets Over a Cup of Tea
We hope you have your cup of slimming tea ready to enjoy while reading through this article. Educating yourself about health and weight loss is crucial for long-term success. It is not only important to know what to do in order to lose weight, but also why.
Understanding the reasons why certain lifestyle and diet changes can help you lose fat will make it easier to stick to them, as you will be aware of the beneficial effects they have and will want to do them more.
Here are eight slimming secrets that you can incorporate in your life for weight-loss success:
- Drink More Water: This is one of the basic rules of slimming down. Drinking enough water throughout the day will help you feel full, aid the digestion process, and also help eliminate toxins.
- Don’t Eat too Often: Your insulin levels go up every time you eat, and elevated insulin levels can interfere with weight loss. If you eat too often, your body will not get a break during the day from digestion, and will not burn your fat for fuel, because it has a constant supply of energy.
- Do Not Drink Your Calories: Liquid calories can sneak up on you, so be careful not to consume liquids that contain calories, such as sugary soft drinks, alcohol, and even milk.
- Reduce Your Intake of Sugar: Sugar increases your blood glucose levels, and when there is too much left in your system, the excess will usually be stored as fat.
- Eat More Fibre: It helps fill you up and feeds the healthy bacteria in your gut that promote weight loss.
- Go Herbal: Herbal tea can be a great weight-loss aid. Consuming it with meals that contain carbohydrates can help you lose weight by lowering the glycaemic impact (GI) of the meal. This means that your blood sugar levels will not raise as much, and you will not get hungry as easily. Try some of the slimming products available from Herbex.
- Consume a Little Caffeine: Coffee and green tea fans can rejoice. Caffeine can be consumed a few times a day to help you lose fat, as it helps make your metabolism more efficient, and you can burn more calories throughout the day without putting in more effort than simply making and drinking it. Many of the Herbex products contain green tea, including the Green Tea Concentrate, Slimmers Tea, and Fat Burn Concentrate.
- Eat Whole Foods: Even if you follow all of the tips above and manage to lose weight, your health will still not be optimal if you are still eating too much processed food. Try to consume whole foods as much as possible. Doing this should also help you lose weight, but the goal should be to make this a habit. Even though many people disagree on what exactly an unhealthy diet is, nobody can argue that it is a diet that consists of processed foods like candy bars and foods where you do not even recognise the ingredients.
You can buy Herbex products that will help you in your mission of slimming down at a Dischem, Clicks, or any major retailer, as well as online on Takealot.com.