We all have goals, but what can you do to ensure you achieve it? Follow these easy tips to help you achieve that goal, once and for all.
1. Be specific and clear about what you want to achieve and why you want to achieve it!
What: I want to lose 15 kgs.
Why: I want to be fit, healthy and increase my self esteem
2. Write down the steps that you will need to take
– Start exercising 3 x week for 30 minutes
– Start a healthy eating plan
– Find the correct supplements to boost your plan (for example: Herbex)
3. Set a realistic timeframe for each goal
It takes at least 12 weeks to see major changes in the body. If you change your habits, follow a healthy eating plan and do some exercise, it is very realistic to lose 2kg every two weeks.
4. Break your goals down into smaller goals
– I want to lose 4 kg in 4 weeks
– I want to lose 4 cm from my stomach in 6 weeks
5. Set rewards for goals that you have accomplished
– If I exercise for 30 min 3 x week for 1 month, I can purchase a new pair of shoes
– If I stick to my healthy eating plan for 6 days during the week, I can reward myself with a cheat meal on the 7th day.
You are on your way to a healthier, happier you. Keep your notes close-by and remind yourself of your goals as often as you need to. Don’t get disheartened if you encounter obstacles along the way – it is all part of the process. Simply get up, and start again. GOOD LUCK!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Leave a comment