Herbex Appetite Control Tablets are formulated to manage the appetite safely and naturally. The Appetite Control Tablets will help reduce excess food intake by curbing hunger pangs.
* MANAGES APPETITE
* REDUCES HUNGER PANGS and CRAVINGS
* CONTAINS GARCINIA CAMBOGIA and GREEN TEA EXTRACTS
LIFESTYLE ADVICE: To help curb your appetite, we recommend eating a small healthy snack/meal every 3-4 hours. This will help to stabilize your blood sugar levels and control your appetite.
Each tablet contains:
|Arthrospira plantensis (Spirulina)||150 mg|
|Garcinia cambogia 60% extract (Citrin)||10 mg|
|IIex paraguariensis 5:1 extract (Yerba Maté)||10 mg|
|Camellia sinensis 50% extract (Green tea)||3.3 mg|
|Zingiber officinale 10:1 extract (Ginger)||3 mg|
Dosage Take 1 tablet, 3 times a day, 30 minutes before meals with water. Adjust dosage as needed. SUITABLE FOR DIABETICS NOT to be taken by children under the age of 12 years.
Note: To achieve and maintain your goal weight you must adjust your lifestyle.
Spirulina Spirulina contains more than 100 synergistic nutrients and is an easily digestible micro-algae. It contains the amino acid L-Phenylalanine, which when taken 30 minutes before a meal, triggers the satiety hormone CCK which leads to a feeling of fullness without eating. Its high nutrient value feeds the body, thus reducing hunger caused by poor eating habits. Citrin Citrin satisfies the body’s demands for energy and causes the liver to signal to the brain when enough food has been taken. It also discourages fat storage and encourages calorie burning. Yerba maté Yerba Maté is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other antioxidants. Green Tea Green Tea boosts metabolism and helps burn fat. It contains ingredients that will reduce the appetite and stimulate the central nervous system. It plays an important role in weight-control by increasing metabolism, which assists the body in burning consumed calories. Ginger Ginger aids in the digestive process, allowing maximum assimilation of nutrients. Ginger increases energy and improves circulation, thereby benefiting the entire body.] NOTE: This product contains plant material. Taste, smell and colour may vary slightly from batch to batch.
TIPS from our Dietician on how to curb your appetite:
* The best way to control your appetite is to make sure you eat every 3-4 hours. This will ensure that your body constantly has a supply of energy and therefore you won’t ever feel too hungry.
* Remember too though that appetite could be there due to emotional reasons. It’s the ‘I just want to eat’ feeling. Make sure that you fill this hole with events rather than food!!
* Make sure you get enough fibre in your diet as well as drink enough water.
* Feeling hungry all the time (and especially on colder days)? Try a cup of tea instead of that cracker or chocolate.
It is not recommended that pregnant women take any form of herbal/natural product. Breastfeeding women should consult their health professional. Not to be used while recovering from gastro-intestinal surgery. To be avoided by people with peptic ulcer disease.