- You have 7 days the “day after” the day that the goods are received under the distance selling act from arrival of the goods to cancel your contract. The goods must be returned to us in the condition they were despatched, complete with all packaging and in a re saleable state. The goods remain YOUR responsibility until they are received and signed for by us.
- Cancellation/Return of unwanted orders/items incur a 15% handling fee to cover processing/handling fees.
- If an unwanted product is returned for exchange for a different product the customer will be charged or refunded any price difference plus return postage
- Conclusion of sales and availability of stock
- Registered users may place orders for Goods, which we may accept or reject. Whether or not we accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by us for the Goods.
- NOTE: we will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and we come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from us stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. We will indicate the rejection of your order (by us itself) by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
- Prior to delivery of the Goods, you may cancel an order at any time provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may return the Goods only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
- Placing Goods in a wishlist or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold us liable if such Goods are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Goods for sale by us. We will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after you have placed an order, we will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Goods.
- Certain Goods may not be purchased for re-sale. Should we suspect that any such Goods are being purchased for sale, we are entitled to cancel your order immediately on notice to you.
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- When the Goods are for sale by us, payment can be made for Goods via –
3.2.1 debit card;
3.2.2 credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
3.2.3 direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, payment must be made within 5 (five) days of placing your order. We will not accept your order if payment has not been received;
3.2.4 Instant EFT;
- Once you have selected your payment method (save for cash on delivery or direct bank deposit), you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Goods.
- Delivery of Goods:
- We offers 1 (one) method of delivery of Goods to you being via courier
- Our delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice to you. You will see the applicable delivery charges in your cart when you check out.
- Where it accepts your order, we will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than we days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
- Our obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. We are not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you.
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
- We shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our Goods displayed on any third party websites.
- We may from time to time make electronic promotional coupons or discounts (“Coupons”) available for use on the Website towards the purchase of our Goods. Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended.
6.2.1 There are two types of Coupons; a Coupon with a fixed amount of a discount, e.g. R100 off (“Fixed Coupon“), and a Coupon with a percentage discount, e.g. 10% off (“Percentage Coupon“).
6.2.2 Coupons are issued in our sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
6.2.3 As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
188.8.131.52 each Coupon can only be used once;
184.108.40.206 only one Coupon can be used per order;
220.127.116.11 only one Coupon can be used on the Website per person per promotion/campaign;
18.104.22.168 Percentage Coupons may only be redeemed on purchases with a total cart value of less than ___________;
22.214.171.124 where a Percentage Coupon has been used and you wish to cancel any items in the order prior to making payment, the entire order must be cancelled. You will be issued with a new Percentage Coupon and will need to place the order again, without the item that you wished to cancel;
126.96.36.199 a Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders; and
188.8.131.52 the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
6.2.4 Coupons cannot be used to buy other Coupons, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit. We are not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or distribution of a Coupon.
6.2.5 If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect on the final amount due from you at check-out, you can contact us here to confirm if the Coupon is still valid. If we confirm that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific Coupon’s terms and conditions.
6.2.6 You may be required to submit the original communication containing the Coupon code, and any other information reasonably requested by us, before you are able to use a Coupon.