Herbex Appetite Control Chewies (tropical or strawberry flavour) are formulated to manage the appetite safely and naturally. These innovative chewies are convenient and great tasting!
* MANAGES APPETITE
* REDUCES HUNGER PANGS and CRAVINGS
* CONTAINS GARCINIA CAMBOGIA and GREEN TEA EXTRACTS
AVAILABLE IN TROPICAL AND STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR
LIFESTYLE ADVICE: To help curb your appetite, we recommend eating a small healthy snack/meal every 3-4 hours. This will help to stabilize your blood sugar levels and control your appetite. These chewies are a healthy support to your weight-loss goals.
Each tablet contains:
|L-Carnitine Tartrate||100.00 mg|
|Garcinia Cambogia 60%||10.00 mg|
|Green Tea extract 95%||3.00 mg|
|Chromium Polynicotinate||0.15 mg|
|Other ingredients: Mannitol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Megnesium Stearate, Sorbitol and sucralose, Artificial Sweetener, E104 (colourant)|
Dosage: Daily: Chew one tablet half an hour before meals. As required: Chew one tablet at onset of hunger pangs. NOT to be taken by children under the age of 12 years.
Note: To achieve and maintain your goal weight you must adjust your lifestyle.
L-Carnitine Tartrate: Amino acid known to assist in fat burning. Garcinia Cambogia: An Asian fruit that is reputed to assist with appetite reduction, could assist fat metabolism and and assist with increased energy. Green Tea extract: A very popular leaf that has been known to help burn calories. NOTE: This product contains plant material. Taste, smell and colour may vary slightly from batch to batch.
TIPS from our Dietician on how to curb your appetite:
* The best way to control your appetite is to make sure you eat every 3-4 hours. This will ensure that your body constantly has a supply of energy and therefore you won’t ever feel too hungry.
* Remember too though that appetite could be there due to emotional reasons. It’s the ‘I just want to eat’ feeling. Make sure that you fill this hole with events rather than food!!
* Make sure you get enough fibre in your diet as well as drink enough water.
* Feeling hungry all the time (and especially on colder days)? Try a cup of tea instead of that cracker or chocolate.
It is not recommended that pregnant women take any form of herbal/natural product. Breastfeeding women should consult their health professional. Not to be used while recovering from gastro-intestinal surgery. To be avoided by people with peptic ulcer disease.