Herbex Appetite Control Fizzy Tabs are formulated to manage the appetite safely and naturally. This innovative fizzi is fast-acting, convenient and great tasting.
* MANAGES APPETITE
* REDUCES HUNGER PANGS and CRAVINGS
Available in orange flavour.
LIFESTYLE ADVICE: To help curb your appetite, we recommend eating a small healthy snack/meal every 3-4 hours. This will help to stabilize your blood sugar levels and control your appetite.
Each tablet contains:
|L-Carnitine tartrate (Carnitine)||100 mg|
|Garcinia cambogia 60% extract (Citrin)||10 mg|
|Camellia sinensis 95% extract (Green Tea)||3 mg|
|Chromium polynicotinate||0.15 mg|
|Sweetened with sucralose||–|
Dosage DOSAGE: Dissolve 1 tablet in a full glass of cold water half an hour before meals. Allow to effervesce and drink. Stir if necessary. NOT to be taken by children under the age of 12 years.
Note: To achieve and maintain your goal weight you must adjust your lifestyle.
Carnitine Carnitine plays an essential role in the burning of fats to release energy. It is known to improve energy levels and to decrease food cravings. Citrin Citrin satisfies the body’s demands for energy and causes the liver to signal to the brain when enough food has been taken. It also discourages fat storage and encourages calorie burning Green Tea Studies suggest that Green Tea boosts metabolism and helps burn fat. It contains ingredients that will reduce the appetite and stimulate the central nervous system. Chromium polynicotinate Chromium plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose, and is necessary for energy production. It also assists in the production of insulin, thus helping to stabilise blood sugar levels. Chromium polynicotinate is more effective than any other type of chromium, as it binds the elemental chromium to niacin (Vitamin B3). This provides a biologically active form of chromium, which is more absorbable in the body. NOTE: This product contains plant material. Taste, smell and colour may vary slightly from batch to batch.
* The best way to control your appetite is to make sure you eat every 3-4 hours. This will ensure that your body constantly has a supply of energy and therefore you won’t ever feel too hungry.
* Remember too though that appetite could be there due to emotional reasons. It’s the ‘I just want to eat’ feeling. Make sure that you fill this hole with events rather than food!!
* Make sure you get enough fibre in your diet as well as drink enough water.
* Feeling hungry all the time (and especially on colder days)? Try a cup of tea instead of that cracker or chocolate.
It is not recommended that pregnant women take any form of herbal/natural product. Breastfeeding women should consult their health professional. Not to be used while recovering from gastro-intestinal surgery. To be avoided by people with peptic ulcer disease.