How to Detox in the New Year with Herbex Products
There is a reason why so many people choose to go on a detox as soon as the new year starts. While using Herbex detox products during the festive season can greatly help reduce the impact, here are a few things you can do afterwards to bounce back quickly:
Follow a 21-Day Detox
21 days is the ideal time for your body to detox properly. You want to give your body enough time to release toxins from your cells and to remove them from your system. While there are countless detox diets out there, there are a few basic detox principles that should be included in all of them. Here are a few detox tips to incorporate into your plan:
- Eat foods that are high in fibre like legumes, vegetables, whole grains, and flaxseed. The fibre helps your body move toxins from your system.
- Add a few cups of antioxidant-rich herbal tea to your diet every day. There are quite a few great options you can choose from in the Herbex detox products range.
- Drink two to three litres of water per day, and add a cup for every cup of coffee or green tea you drink.
- Avoid processed foods and products. They contain chemicals and ingredients that are foreign to the body and are often toxic. Eat enough processed junk food, and it might take the entire range of detox products from Herbex to balance out the damage.
Boost Your Metabolism and Burn Fat
If you want to detox quickly, boosting your metabolism will help greatly, as it will help you burn fat. Your body stores toxins in your fat cells, so burning fat will help release them into your bloodstream, so that you will be able to expel them properly. Besides, you probably want to shed the kilogramme or two you gained during the festive season. Here are a few tips that will help you boost your metabolism and lose fat:
- Get 20 minutes of sunlight per day, as your body uses it to make vitamin D. Having enough vitamin D in your system can greatly increase fat burning.
- Add cayenne pepper to your food or take it in capsule form. Cayenne pepper can boost your metabolism by 15 to 20% for up to two hours after ingestion.
- Drink green tea. The caffeine in green tea helps speed up your metabolism. You can find green tea in a lot of Herbex products, including those aimed at helping you detox.
- Limit starchy vegetables, such as butternut, peas, and corn to one serving per day.
- Never eat carbs without pairing them with protein. Your blood sugar levels will increase too rapidly, your insulin levels will become higher, and it will be harder to lose fat.
- Get enough sleep. Aim for seven to nine hours per night.
- Eat your vegetables.
- Have a healthy treat like dark chocolate every day.
- Do something relaxing every day. Stress increases cortisol levels, which then leads to fat gain. Cortisol is the main stress hormone and can cause a lot of problems in the body when elevated too frequently.
- Drink two glasses of water before every meal. It helps you feel satiated and can help you eat less overall.
Two weeks of holidays do not have to damage your health for the entire new year to come. Use Herbex detox products during and after your holiday, so that you can be as healthy as possible and kick-start your diet for the new year.